Autotyres Shrewsbury Ltd are proud to be appointed agent for the Falken tyre brand for Shrewsbury and the surrounding area.
Since its humble beginnings in 1983, the Falken tyre brand has grown to its current status of world class tyre manufacturer by producing products featuring leading edge design technologies that have helped earn then an enviable reputation for producing ultra high performance tyre products. A brief history featuring its landmark points are listed for you below;
- 1983 - The Falken tyre brand was born as the high performance division of OHTSU rubber industries in Japan.
- 1985 - Started export of Faken brand tyres and began US distribution in Glendale CA.
- 1990 - Entered the N1 400km / 6hr race at Sigu race circuit and became class winner.
- 1991 - Opened U.S headquarters.
- 1996 - Launched the first in the 'Ziex' series - the ZE502 tyre.
- 1999 - Falken begin competing in the Nurbirgring 24 hour endurance race with the Nissan Skyline GT-R33.
- 2003 - The sport of 'drifting' is launched is the U.S
- 2012 - Falken takes the podium at the Baltimore Grand Prix.
These are just some key points in the companies illustrious, colourful history but it quite clearly demonstrates the commitment Falken is making to produce class leading products that push the boundaries to bring us products that break new ground.
Please feel free to use the 'Tyre Search Facility' below to search for and order Falken tyres or contact Dave or Roger should you have any further questions regarding the Falken tyre brand.
Thank you for visiting our Falken Tyres page, we look forward to hearing from you.
Enter your registration
What our customers think
“As always excellent service, very quick and courteous”
“Prompt, efficient service and good value.”
“Great service and friendly staff ”